Djamila And Kimberly’s Story

FrankDoe

Part I (Djamila’s POV)

We had known each other since kindergarten. Our parents are best friends. We had grown up together and had become almost twins. We are beautiful, had a nice allowance and are popular at school. We had discovered each other’s body in high school. We started out kissing each other, but soon moved on to fondling each other’s tits and oral sex. I loved the taste of Kimberly’s pussy. We started driving the boys crazy soon after. Sometimes we shared a boy, sometimes the boys shared us.

I loved sucking cock, the feeling of a guy fisting his hands in my hair and taking control, shoving his hard cock down my throat never failed to turn me into a total slut. Once for my birthday Kimberly got six guys to face fuck me while she fucked me in both holes with a double strap-on. It is awesome to have both my pussy and arse fucked by my best friend and have one guy after another plaster my face with his slimy cum!

The day before yesterday our life’s had exploded in the most horrific manner possible. Our parents had gone to a restaurant together as they regularly did. This time, however they had become the victims of some fucking truck driver who reckoned it is okay to keep on truckin’ while he was so drunk he couldn’t see straight.

Motherfucker!

After the accident, they had taken us to a police station while they organised a place for us in foster homes. Not once in my life had I imagined being in a situation like this. Next morning we overheard the cops talking about the places they’re going to send us. Places. Plural. The fuckers are going to separate us. As if being orphaned isn’t horrible enough. No, they’re going to send us to different foster homes. As if I would survive by myself without my best friend. Fuck that!

We quickly hatched a plan. When the cop came to get us, Kimberly fumbled around while I moved until I is behind him. Then she lifted her t-shirt and showed him her tits. He is shocked immobile and stuttered something, but I didn’t care. I slammed the heavy glass ashtray into his head and he went down like the proverbial ton of bricks.

I took his gun and keys. Kimberly started screaming. This is a small town and there are just two other cops on duty. They came running into the room. Dumb fucks. They came to an abrupt stop as they saw me with the gun.

One of them asked, “Now, Missy, what are you trying to do here?”

“Shut the fuck up and put your keys on the table. Now!” I hissed.

They didn’t move. I squeezed the trigger and a bullet whizzed by the ear of the closest one. Thank daddy for teaching his little girl to shoot. It sure got their attention and got them dropping their keys on the table.

I tossed a set to Kimberly. “Now pick him up, all three of you will get into the holding tank so nobody will have to get shot,” I said.

They did as I ordered, Kimberly locked the tank and they are locked up. We made our way to the back of the police station, went out the back door, got into a patrol car and drove off. We didn’t have much time, the search would soon be on.

We drove to the river. There’s this bend where the river is wide and deep and the drop from the road is vertical. We got out, pushed the car off the road and into the river. We watched it sink below the surface and not much showed where it had gone. What tracks there are we brushed over with fallen branches. It would buy us some time. Time to do what, we didn’t know. We crossed the road and walked into the woods, which went on all the way into Canada. The plan is to just keep walking, get lost and probably die, better than being sent to different homes. At least we’ll be together, wherever we are.

We walked for about an hour and stumbled upon an almost overgrown trail. We started following it, figuring it would lead somewhere, but also afraid that it would lead back to civilization and capture. We just kept walking. We walked all day. We are bone tired and numb with grief, but just kept plodding along. Slowly daylight faded into dusk. We stumbled into a clearing and stopped. There’s a cabin, and right next to it a shed. Everything is dark and the whole place looked abandoned. But you never knew. Nothing moved, we didn’t hear a sound, other than the wind and the birds in the forest.

We made our way over to the cabin. It’s locked and though it looked old and abandoned the door wouldn’t budge. We tried the shed next. Not locked, the door opened with a little creak. There are three-horse stalls and a haystack. The hay looked good, even if it smelled a little old and musky.

We let ourselves fall into the haystack and held each other. Kimberly started crying. “How could this happen to us? Why?” She sobbed.

I held her, I didn’t say anything. There’s nothing I could say to comfort her. I just held her tight and kissed her while the tears started falling from my own eyes. We held each other and cried until we finally must have drifted off to sleep.

I woke because Kimberly shook me.

A man drawled, “Well, well, whatta we got here?”

I opened my eyes and looked up. A man stood watching us, surrounded by three of the largest mutts I’ve ever seen. He’s about thirty, well-built, and not bad-looking if a bit rough.

“Two little kittens, eh? STRIP!”

He yelled the last word. We just stared at him, eyes-wide and mouths agape.

“STRIP, BITCHES!” He yelled again. “Or my dogs’ll have ya for breakfast!”

We still didn’t move, unable to believe he was serious.

“Apollo…” the man said, pointing at us.

The dog growled menacingly and started slowly making his way over.

That was enough for me and for Kimberly as well. We pulled our sweaters and t-shirts over our heads, pulled our shoes off and then pulled our trousers down and stepped out of them. Now we are just in our panties and bras.

“Better, but not enough,” the man said. “STRIP NAKED,” he shouted again.

I looked at the dogs and figured we didn’t have much choice. So I stripped – Naked. So did Kimberly.

There we stood. Naked. Our teenage tits firm, nipples pointing upwards and hardening in the crisp morning air. Our pussies on display for this man with his scary dogs. Just what the fuck did he want anyway? It didn’t take him long to make that clear.

“You,” he said, pointing to Kimberly. “Get in the last stall.”

Kimberly walked over to the last stall, opened the door and got in.

“You,” he said to me. “Close it, an’ get in the middle stall.”

I did as instructed. The man closed the door on my stall and slid the bolt home. We’re locked in.

He walked out of the shed and came back in with a horse which he put in the first stall. “You bitches, trainin’ begins shortly, but first I need breakfast.”

With that, he left the shed. Training, I wondered? What’s he on about? He probably means rape. “Kimberly,” I whispered.

“Yeah,” she whispered back.

“We gotta keep our eyes and ears open, so we can get the fuck away from here,” I said.

“We’ll knock him out the first chance we get,” she said.

He comes back half an hour later, his three dogs in tow. Damn dogs, they would make escaping a whole lot harder if not nearly impossible. He opened the door to my stall and told me to come out. Not having much choice, I complied. I stood in front of him in all my teenage, naked glory.

I didn’t hold my hands over my tits or pussy, figuring there’s no point – he’s seen me already. I felt the blush creep into my cheeks, though, as he stood there, his eyes roving over my naked body. He showed me a pink leather collar with the word ‘SLUT’ on it in metal letters and four rings evenly spaced along its length.

“Turn around,” he said.

I did as ordered. I felt him fasten the collar around my throat. Next I felt him put wrist cuffs on my wrists and something clicked. He pulled my hands high up my back and there is another click. My hands are now fastened high up my back to my collar.

I’m a slut, I know. I had done things that most teenage girls couldn’t even imagine. But this is a whole new level of kink for me. I’m a bit scared, but I didn’t think I was going to get killed. He could’ve killed us this morning when he walked in on us. Part of me is even curious where he would go with this. Another part of me is getting horny. Quite a large part actually. I felt my pussy juice trickle down the inside of my thighs.

The man in front of me didn’t fail to notice that. “Ya cunt’s getting’ wet, slut,” he said to me.

I blushed with the shame, but I had no control over my body. My pussy is wetter than ever and my nipples are hard as bullets. “Yes, mister,” I said.

“Yes, mister, what?” He asked.

“Yes, mister, my pussy is wet,” I replied, my face glowing red with shame.

“Slut, is not a pussy. It’s a cunt. A pussy is for petting. A cunt is for fucking. Dats a cunt, I’ll make ya unnastand that before sunset. Get down on your knees,” he said.

I complied and licked my lips in anticipation. I couldn’t help it, lust had completely taken me over. I needed a cock, in my mouth, my pussy, my arse. Hell, I didn’t care as long as I got some.

He fished his cock out of his pants and fisted both his hands in my hair. I opened my mouth and moved my head forward. I stuck out my tongue and licked along the length of his cock a couple of times before taking him in my mouth and sucking him all the way down my throat. It took some doing because he had a big cock.

“Eager little slut, aren’t ya?” He asked.

“Uhmuhng,” is all I am able to get past the cock in my mouth.

Then he took control and started to face fuck me, fuck my throat. He went at it for a couple of minutes, then let go of my hair and stepped back. I just sat there, panting, slime drooling down my chin and onto my tits.

“Stand up,” came the order.

I did, stumbling a bit because my arms are still restrained high on my back.

“Spread your legs,” came his next command.

I did. He fixed cuffs around my ankles to a spreader bar between them.

“Kneel”.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me forward. I felt him push his cock into my wet pussy. He started stroking.

“Uuuuooohhmmm,” I moaned.

It felt so good to have that big cock inside of me. Then he pulled out and started pushing it into my arse. I pushed back and slowly felt that big cock slide all the way in. He started fucking my arse, harder and harder.

“UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, UNGH,” I groaned with each thrust.

I’m collared, had my hands restrained high up my back, the spreader bar between my ankles, and I was on my knees. He had both his hands fisted in my hair and his big cock buried to the balls in my arse. He had complete control over me, and I loved it, even if a part of me feels ashamed and wondering how I could enjoy being restrained and raped by a complete stranger like this.

After a couple more minutes I feel him pull out. He pulled me upright by my hair, back into a kneeling position and presented his cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth. There are brown smudges on his cock, which had to be my shit. I started licking his cock. My shit tasted bitter, but not as bad as I feared. I kept licking him until he’s clean. Then he started face fucking me again, grabbing my head with both hands. When he came, he pulled out and shot jet after jet of his slimy cum into my face and eager open mouth.

Then he just left me sitting there and opened the door to the stall in which Kimberly was locked up. Kimberly walked out and looked at me with eyes that held wonder, anticipation and a little fear. She got a collar like me, but hers is purple and had ‘WHORE’ on it, instead of ‘SLUT’. Her arms were restrained the same as mine and he started fucking her. That’s when it happened. One of the dogs jumped on me and started humping my back.

“HEY, GET HIM OFF ME,” I yelled.

The dog pushed me over and just kept on humping me, trying to find a hole. I’m yelling at the dog to stop, and at the man to get him off me all to no avail.

“Better give him what he wants, there’s no stopping him anyway when he gets like this,” the man said and snickered.

The dog bit me. Not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to scare me. By now I’m lying on my side, awkwardly because of the restrains. He bit me again, motherfucker!

I managed to roll onto my stomach and pull my knees under me. Now my arse is sticking up, my legs spread wide and my face on the floor. The dog wasted no time. He mounted me and almost immediately found my cunt. He shoved his big dog cock in and started hammering away. Kimberly is looking at me wide-eyed, while being fucked herself. I felt my cheeks glow red with shame. I’m letting a dog fuck me! A dog!

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Then I came, and kept cumming. The dog just kept fucking me as hard and fast as he could, while I screamed and moaned and cum multiple time. Finally, I felt the dog spasm and shoot his hot slimy load deep into my cunt. I realised that indeed it is a cunt. Nice girls have pussies, sluts like me who liked to be restrained and throat fucked, and who orgasmed when a dog fucked them had cunts.

The dog dismounted and ambled off. I awkwardly rolled onto my side. I met Kimberly’s eyes, my cheeks red with shame. Kimberly’s eyes though, they shone with wonder and love. Love, for me. She didn’t care I had let a dog fuck me, that a dog made me cum even if I didn’t have a choice. That’s when I knew we were soul mates.

Mister tensed up and I heard Kimberly moan as he shot her full of cum. Then he pulled out and sat back. I saw his cum run down Kimberly’s thighs and I desperately wanted to crawl over and lick it up. So I did. I licked her thighs, clean, then covered her pussy with my mouth, stuck my tongue in as far as I could. I loved the taste of their mixed juices. When she was clean, we both sat up.

The man looked at us. “Well, ya must be the two girls that got away from the cops in town yesterday morning. What exactly is ya plan, anyway?” He asked.

“Our parents got killed in an accident. They’re gonna send us to separate orphanages,” I said.

“We wanna stick together, all we have is each other,” Kimberly said.

“We figured we’d run off into the woods, get lost, and probably die. It’d be better than being separated. At least we’d die together,” I said.

His eyes got a faraway look. After a couple of seconds he shook his head as if to clear it from some disturbing thought. “You girl’s twins?” He asked.

“Nope,” Kimberly said.

“BFF’s since kindergarten,” I added, smiling at her.

“Enough talk of dying,” he said. “You’re not gonna die anytime soon, at least not by my hand. You’ll stay here, be good little sluts and do as you’re told. You’ll get fed and fucked by me and by my dogs. But you’ll be together.”

I looked at Kimberly, who was looking at me. I saw confirmation in her eyes. “Fine by us,” I said.

“The best thing I heard in three days,” Kimberly added.

“I’ve a feelin’ we’ll get along fine,” the man said. “By the way, name’s Rick, but ya’ll call me ‘Mister’.”

Then he undid the restraints keeping our hands up our backs and our wrists together. He also removed the spreader bar. We rubbed our arms to stimulate the blood flow. He left the wrist cuffs on. I looked at them and realised we’re now actually his sex slaves. We’re just teenagers and in three days’ time we had gone from popular school sluts with unknowing but loving parents, to sex slaves living in a clearing in the woods with Mister Rick.

“Go next door, there’s hot porridge on the stove. Feed yourselves while I take care of my horse,” Mister said.

We did as we were told. His porridge tasted good. Oatmeal with raisins and dried berries. After we ate, we cleaned up the kitchen which was quite a mess. He still hadn’t come in and we didn’t really know what to do so, we crawled into his bed and held each other. After a while we dozed off, exhausted by all that had happened to us in the last couple of days.

Webmasters. Traffic Trade