The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!

Anal Extreme

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Extreme
Video language: English

Slave in masked anal bizarre insertion punishment action from Ella.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 289.4 MB

Download Anal Extreme

Loft

Sexy ella bar girl humilated guy handjob ball busting action.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2437kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 305.1 MB

Download Loft

Police Female

Police Female Ella pegging in outdoor strapon action. enjoy!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4484kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 305.4 MB

Download Police Female

Tall skinny rookie, physically & sexually destroyed on the mat! Devastating! Brutally fucked in RD4.

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Lyla Storm, DragonLily

SEASON NINE MATCH UP! DRAGONLILLY
The Dragon
HT: 5'4
WT: 127lbs
Season record (1-0)
Lifetime record (33-5)
LYLA STORM
The Jaguar
HT: 5'8
WT: 108lbs
Season record (0-3)
Lifetime record (0-3)

The Dragon is back after a brief medical leave. The Doctors have cleared her to wrestle, once again she is ready to destroy any poor girl who is foolish enough to meet her on the mat. The Dragon has the largest arsenal of exotic holds, all designed to put a opponent in a position to be finger fucked to orgasm during wrestling. However, she has a serious weakness and the secret is out: If you get fingers in the dragon she cannot resist the pull of pleasure..

Lyla Storm is one of the most exciting rookies on the roster. She never gives in, she never gives up, she is 100% all the time. No one looks so good at losing as Lyla. Her long legs, her amazing ass. The look on her face when she is being finger fucked while totally helpless makes Lyla a fan favorite!

The Jaguar started the match feisty, so the Dragon locked down the girl, then finger fucked her at will. Lyla was totally helpless against the veteran. Time and time again the Dragon got Lyla in a hold that was completely inescapable and finger fucked her without mercy. The Dragon does have a weakness and Lyla exploited it on a couple occasions! But in the end Lyla was totally defeated physically and sexually. Rd 4 was most brutal as the Dragon fucked the hell out of the loser rookie in devastating fashion!

Ultimate Surrender, the only non-scripted real wrestling league on the net.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.6 MB
Download Tall skinny rookie, physically & sexually destroyed on the mat! Devastating! Brutally fucked in RD4.

Ballbustingchicks - Isabella - Training The Waiter - pt1

Studio: Ballbustingchicks
Genres: Femdom, Ballbasting

In the first part hot pov whipping, legs and ass worship, she takes her skimpy outfit off, wearing only her high heel boots and performs a naked frontal whipping. Then she wants you to cum at the sight of her nude ass and counts you down, to squirt over her butt as she commands!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:03
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 182.1 MB
Download Ballbustingchicks - Isabella - Training The Waiter - pt1

Nikki Haze FemDom (2018)

She didn?t reveal that to him because she wanted to surprise him. It all started like usual, Ina taking control, locking him up in various positions and he being totally unable to escape. Eventually she gets a bit frustrated because he doesn?t even try to defend himself.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3944kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 592.2 MB
Download Nikki Haze FemDom (2018)

Impotent slave tormented with the milking machine

Studio: MistressGaia

Mistress Gaia and Mistress Ezada Sinn are willing to reward a slave for the whipping that he received and for that they use a cow milking machine. But the reward transforms into torture when They find him impotent and useless. All hes good for is a pathetic whipping slave and no more. Watch the sadistic Mistresses torment and humiliate him.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4726kbps

File size: 388.0 MB
Download Impotent slave tormented with the milking machine

Chloe Amour - Tip Stroker

Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, CBT, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating, Tease and Denial

Mistress Chloe has her slave completely bound and helpless, strapped down to a bondage table with a steel bondage device locked around his cock and balls, squeezing them tightly. She tells him that he will never have sex with a woman again, because she is keeping his cock caged forever, but if he begs her enough she might actually jerk his cock until it cums. Chloe teases his cock mercilessly, using only two fingers and slowly rubbing her hand against the cock head bulging out from its steel prison. Chloe enjoys making her slave beg for her spit on his cock as lube - and in his mouth as he suffers from the heat of the latex hood around his face. Chloe decides to let her slave cum, but she tells him that he will have to eat it once he does. The slave begs and begs Chloe not to make him do such a disgusting thing, and she finally relents. Chloe then jerks his cock for real, making him cum a huge load all over his belly. Of course, Chloe scoops it up in her hand and feeds it to her slave through his hood, laughing at his humiliation. Of course she was going to make him eat his own cum; did he think his begging was going to change her mind?

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8166kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 893.1 MB
Download Chloe Amour - Tip Stroker

Master and I pile that bent

I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB
Download Master and I pile that bent

Lucie

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Strapon-Hell
Cast: Lucie
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 296.4 MB
Download Lucie

MILF round Robin Erotic WRestling tournament

Cast: Wenona,Penny Barber,Angel Allwood

this is the 2016 MILF tournament. We put Moms I'd Like to Fight on the mats to see who is the toughest mommy. Round 1 is Penny Barber vs. Wenona. Round 2 Angel Allwood vs. Penny Barber. Round 3 is Wenona vs. Angel Allwood. Round 4 is Wenona AND Angel vs. Penny Barber. All girls get fucked regardless of if they win or lose. DP acation, Fisting Action. Trib Fucking Action, Spitting and humiliation

Format: flv
Duration: 0:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1610kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.1 MB
Download MILF round Robin Erotic WRestling tournament

Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Lance Hart,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Femdom is a woman's goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man's existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence.

Lance Hart and I are friends, but let's face it, he's still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!

Duration: 1:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1717kbps

File size: 17.8 MB
Download Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy

Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Whipping, Punishment, Financial Domination, Salt, High Heels

Amadahy bites her piggy slave hard. Even its unseasoned raw flesh tastes delicious. Piggy was intended to be Amadahy's personal bank, but it had the audacity to withhold a small bit of money from Princess. Unacceptable. It will pay. Piggy banks are almost always broken open when it's time to collect the coins. After she cracks the bank open with her whip, Amadahy seasons its wounds with salt. The pig cries out a lot, inhuman sounds. It stumbles around in pain. Amadahy will not stop. Even though it can no longer stand, she continues to break it's back open while it lies on the ground. Time for piggy to be slaughtered. After this clip was shot, piggy was taken out back behind the house and drenched with accelerant. We roasted piggy while it was alive and still screaming. All the girls came out from the sorority and we had a luau. The roast was delicious and served eleven plus.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 666.2 MB
Download Breaks Open Piggy Bank with Whip and Rubs Salt in Open Wounds

Mistress Helix - Be My Dolly

A slave agrees to a little game. Dolls don't move, so if the doll moves, the scene is over. If the dolly doesn't move, it get played with. And if you know fact about Helix, it's that she like to play. Supreme slave discipline is rewarded. Great hands and feet T&D, freeze, manniquin, statue themes. Slave training.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4546kbps

File size: 490.5 MB
Download Mistress Helix - Be My Dolly

assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish

I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5477kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 895.7 MB
Download assfucking strap-on - eat your cum!

Mistress Helix - All Day Tease

Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps

File size: 327.7 MB
Download Mistress Helix - All Day Tease

Mistress Chloe Extreme Taken Smoke Inhalation

Genres: Fetish, Femdom

Quite an interesting story, in which the lady put on a slave gas mask and began to let smoke into it. The lady is worthy of attention. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 462.1 MB
Download Mistress Chloe Extreme Taken Smoke Inhalation

Feather Weight Rookie Cup Tournament

Cast: Anna Tyler,Alexa Nova

Alexa Nova and Anna Tyler both have lost their first matches. Today someone will win and the other will remain a pathetic loser. One girl starts out too fast and gasses and can not finish the match. She is behind in points and for quitting and sucking, she must pay the price. The winner strips her of her bands and makes her watch the huge strap on cock rip her thigh pussy open. Then the winner takes the losers asshole

Duration: 0:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps

File size: 11.3 MB
Download Feather Weight Rookie Cup Tournament

Wendy Moon Cold And Rubber Stick FullHD 1080p

Cast: Wendy Moon
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish

Wendy almost did not wait, but at last the young man he just came naked and according to his words he came for further experience. The boy thinks he's a stallion but he has only thirty fucks behind. Nothing much. His dick was not hard, and the only thing he had done was to cool Wendy's mounth. Maybe this little boy does not know what he likes, and when he does, he'll try this challenge again. His enjoyment now only deserves his thumbs down.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Wendy Moon Cold And Rubber Stick FullHD 1080p

Painful trampling

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The femdom treatment that this humble daddy is going to get in this scene is going to hurt like hell. The transition from barefoot trampling to trampling in high heels is going to make him bawl like a baby and beg for mercy - and get none, of course.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps

File size: 185.8 MB
Download Painful trampling

Marley Brinx - Cruel Foot Service 1080p

Mistress Marley may look like an innocent angel but she is far from! Her slave was complaining way too much about being a foot bitch and Marley has given him a proper punishment. His cock is now locked up tight in the most brutal chastity device known to man. The spikes are so sharp that even the smallest poke will send a man into intense agony begging to do anything to please his Owner. Now that he is an obedient chastised bitch he will be the most well-behaved foot slut that Marley could ever hope for.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 912.4 MB
Download Marley Brinx - Cruel Foot Service 1080p

Inhale that femdom ass!

Cast: Slave Fluffy,Cherry Torn

Slave Fluffy is passed around from Bitch to Bitch and this session he gets extra special treatment from Miss Torn. Bondage, caning, strap-on fucking and whipping with verbal humiliation while fucked deep in his ass with a fuck machine. His head is secured in a box while Cherry uses it to sit her nice round ass on his face while she has multiple orgasms and uses his tongue to clean it up. She relaxes with a smoke, using him as an ashtray & a spit receptacle and then gags him with a raw onion and leaves him there with CBT hanging from his cock and balls.

Duration: 1:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps

File size: 20.3 MB
Download Inhale that femdom ass!

What Bobbi Starr Wants Bobbi Starr Gets

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Bobbi Starr, Dylan Roberts, Sofia Lauryn, Scott Upton

#mm h3,#mm h4,#mm p,#mm ol,#mm ol li,#mm ul,#mm ul li { font-family:Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; text-align:left; } #mm h3,#mm h4 { font-weight:700; margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:5px; } #mm p { margin-bottom:15px; } #mm ol,#mm ul { margin-top:2px; list-style-position:eek:utside; padding-left:40px; } #mm ol li { list-style:decimal; } Divine Bitch: Mistress Bobbi Starr
Slave: Scott Upton Scott Upton comes to Divine Bitches quiet and reserved with a dirty secret, HE LOVES BEING DOMINATED BY WOMEN! Scott had his first experience with BDSM with an older woman in a garage where she suspended him and whipped him into a frenzy. Scott hasn't been able to get to that same mind space again until, Bobbi Starr. The beautiful Mistress Bobbi Starr ties him up and whips him right into that submissive space, tortures his cock and balls and even dabbles in a bit of electrical torture. Scott has so much weight hung from his balls we ran out of weights on set so Bobbi just decides to brutally strap-on fuck his ass with all the weight on! And, for your viewing pleasure Bobbi gives you a POV style strip tease sure to bring any submissive right to their knees. After all it is all about the pleasure of her pussy and that is exactly what she gets. Orgasms for her and none for her pathetic piece of meat. Do you think Scott deserves a second chance with the Divine Bitches? Maitresse's Evaluation Goals pain tolerance
tests doable pain levels
unknown sensations
try electricity
selfless pleasure
give pleasure receive none physically Closing assessment high pain tolerance can be pushed further willing relatively fearless quite cute quiet, learn to vocalize

Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 17.9 MB
Download What Bobbi Starr Wants Bobbi Starr Gets

Do You Think You Have Earned This

Cast: Ashley Fires
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Eating Your Own Cum, Cum Swap, Ass , Licking Ass, Foot Fetish, Body Worship, Neck Fetish, Kissing, Mistress Fires

Mistress Fires takes her very lucky slave on an intimate journey through her world of sensual domination. Mistress makes her slave worship her long smooth neck and then she makes him beg for her spit. She spits on her body and makes him lick it all up. She has him kneel and worship her feet. Mistress her him lick and suck her pretty toes. She then teases him and his very hard cock. She lays down on the bed and allows her slave to worship her legs and breasts. She makes him beg to worship her prefect ass. He licks and tongue fucks her hole. She gets on top and smothers him as she rubs his cock with her feet. In the end she thinks he has earned the honor of fucking her tight pussy. He explodes all over her and being the good slave that he is, he cleans up his mess with his mouth. Mistress Fires cum swaps with her slave and makes him sallow it. He does happily.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5871kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 730.1 MB
Download Do You Think You Have Earned This

Ballbustingchicks - Isabella - Wrestling With Hard On

Studio: Ballbustingchicks
Genres: Femdom, Ballbasting

She grab his nuts, squeeze and punch them endless times with all her might, they get many times stomped with the tip of her high heels and they get kicked as well. No wonder they get more and more red and swollen. She doesn't care if they get permanently damaged!

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 282.6 MB
Download Ballbustingchicks - Isabella - Wrestling With Hard On