{Vip Collection!} Bondage - Bdsm Collection | Extreme video!!!

Discussion in 'BDSM' started by polosa, Sep 28, 2016.

1. polosa

polosa Active Member

Gwenmedia - Bound For Good
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Video language: English

Ashley has been missing for quite some time. Unknown to others she is being held captive within the dungeons of the beautiful Sasha Monet. She is Sasha's most prized possession and is expected to perform perfectly at all times. But Ashley is a naughty girl, and alongside fetish favorite Anastasia Pierce and newcomer Lexa Lane, Ashley is put through a series of delightful tortures.

Format: avi
    Duration: 39:31
    Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1076kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 350.5 MB
    Download Gwenmedia - Bound For Good

2. polosa

polosa Active Member

Instead of help they find
    [​IMG]

Instead of help they find two brutal men living nearby craving some fun.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2557kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 269.0 MB
    Download Instead of help they find

3. polosa

polosa Active Member

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
    [​IMG]

Most girls don't go this far, most girls tap out well before.

Duration: 47:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 965.7 MB
    Download Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

4. polosa

polosa Active Member

Little Asian slut Marica Hase
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Marica Hase, Jack Hammer

She is like a tiny little kitten. A sex kitten that craves the cock, and likes it even better if there is bondage involved. Lucky for this Asian sex kitten cock and bondage is exactly what Sexuallybroken specializes in.

Duration: 11:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 567.5 MB
    Download Little Asian slut Marica Hase

5. polosa

polosa Active Member

Ass out and throat ready, Skin Diamond bent over, bound and roughly fucked - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: SB
    Duration: 16 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Bound ass out and throat ready, Skin is bend over a simple 'H" frame. Her ankles, in custom leather cuffs, are bound spread, and her wrists are bound half-way down the frame causing her amazing ass to stick out, just begging for cock. Sexually Broken is not just a bondage and sex site, we are the best at destroying professional sexual athletes at their own game. We bring the dick, and the girls are completely overwhelmed sexually with orgasms and deep throat fuckings. We blast girls into subspace and further. When we are done they are all left exhausted, cummed out and dazed at what just happened. You can't fake the smiles our girls have in the interviews afterwards as they describe how well they just got fucked.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 820.7 MB
    Download Ass out and throat ready, Skin Diamond bent over, bound and roughly fucked - HD 720p

6. polosa

polosa Active Member

Emi Shrinking Hemp Trick
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Blonde slave girl Emi extreme bondage and gag in bath!

Duration: 10:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6669kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 515.9 MB
    Download Emi Shrinking Hemp Trick

7. polosa

polosa Active Member

I've never done this before
    [​IMG]

The plot, as usual for Jay Edwards is plain and simple - a beautiful girl related and nothing more.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:29:52
    Video: 512x340, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 293.1 MB
    Download I've never done this before

8. polosa

polosa Active Member

Curvy cutie Mia Li is suspended upside down
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mia Li, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Mia Li is spunky, eager and loves to sex. She brings an enthusiasm to the table that can not be denied. We like enthusiastic sluts here at Sexuallybroken.

Duration: 13:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 681.0 MB
    Download Curvy cutie Mia Li is suspended upside down

9. polosa

polosa Active Member

Milf Goddess Ava Devine bound in strict strappado
    [​IMG]

Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Ava Devine is the most likable whore in the entire world. She doesn�t just like sex, she Loves it. She craves it. It is why she gets up in the morning.

Duration: 14:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 705.2 MB
    Download Milf Goddess Ava Devine bound in strict strappado

10. polosa

polosa Active Member

Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace From EDM To BDSM
    [​IMG]

Cast: Rachael Rae
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex

Dirty little EDM girl Rachael Rae may be Brooklyn tough, but she's no match for Master Bruno and his well-stocked dungeon, or his giant, fat dick! She finds out today exactly what her limits are as Master Bruno dominates her into a state of complete bondage and total submission. Spanked, whipped, spit on and treated like the cum bucket she is, every toy and fucking machine in his dungeon is used to destroy this little whore's holes? and her tears of agony are real! Just when she thinks it's finally over, Bruno's big dick delivers the final humiliation. Rough sex seldom gets this rough, or this hardcore and hot, but Bruno knows that sometimes what a girl really needs is a Hitachi wand shoved all the way up her cunt and a violet wand shocking her clit to release her inner sexy. Rachael certainly knows that now!

Duration: 31:23
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 477.3 MB
    Download Rachael Rae Sexual Disgrace From EDM To BDSM

11. polosa

polosa Active Member

Missy Martinez
    [​IMG]

In the end, we make India squirt all over herself. Some girls can be broken, others kinda laugh at you and want more.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 19:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 719.1 MB
    Download Missy Martinez

12. polosa

polosa Active Member

Maddy O'Reilly scene 3
    [​IMG]

It is some of the best sex of their lives and you can see it on their faces.

Duration: 14:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 801.9 MB
    Download Maddy O'Reilly scene 3

13. polosa

polosa Active Member

Chess
    [​IMG]

Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property. Please join to our Masters society and choose a slave you wish. We have tons of photos and videos to please our Masters.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:05:02
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 694.2 MB
    Download Chess

14. polosa

polosa Active Member

Self Bondage Adventure
    [​IMG]

Wow rare action slave girl Drea underwater self bondage action.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 27:16
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Self Bondage Adventure

15. polosa

polosa Active Member

Drea Fetishcon Coin Toss
    [​IMG]

Slave Drea amateur bondage action, watch private session.

Duration: 17:03
    Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5838kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 752.9 MB
    Download Drea Fetishcon Coin Toss

16. polosa

polosa Active Member

So! When were you going to tie me up and fuck me!
    [​IMG]

Cast: Raven Eve
    Genres: BDSM

Raven is out of town with her body guard that her rich husband sent along to keep an eye on her. Unfortunately for Raven, the body guard caught her doing something she should not have been doing and she is afraid that he will report this to her husband. While the man is out of the room, she sneaks into his things and finds the notepad where he writes everything he needs for his reports to her husband. She doesn't find anything mentioning her unfortunate incident. But she does notice that the body guard does write some of his off the record, personal thoughts. This is when she finds that the man has many interesting thoughts about her. Even some that are very sexual. There is one note in particular that gets her very excited. It states, "My boss's wife Raven is so damn sexy, I wish I could tie her up and fuck her!" Raven cannot believe what she is reading. The thought of being tied and fucked gets her very turned on. She hears the man coming back, so she puts the notepad back where she found it. The man walks back in and sits down on the sofa believing they are going to finish their conversation before he returns to his room. But Raven has other plans and she starts to come on to him. Then when the man starts to get a little nervous, she tells him, "So! When are you going to tie me up and fuck me!" The man is caught off guard and tries to act like this is not something he would want to do with her. But then Raven tells him that she has already read his notes. She tells him that she is very interested in this happening and practically begs him to tie her up so he could have his way with her. When she assures him that it will be their secret and she will not say anything to anyone, the man cannot resist. Soon he has Raven all tied up tight with rope and gagged with her mouth stuffed with her panties. After leaving her struggle bound and gagged for sometime, the man pulls her tits out of her dress and leaves her to struggle for while longer while he goes to his room for a bit. When he returns, Raven tries to beg him through the gag to hurry up and get on to the fun part where he pulls her panties down.

Duration: 17:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 389.2 MB
    Download So! When were you going to tie me up and fuck me!

17. polosa

polosa Active Member

Objectifying Alli pt.3
    [​IMG]

Cast: Alli Rae
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Alli's physical perfection is not shy...the natural blonde hair, the amazing body, ripe tits, shapely ass and her wonderous pink pussy...But it is her will to endure, suffer and submit that we truly appreciate....In scene after scene, she proves her love for submission as I keep pushing her boundaries...In the end, her pussy steals the show...she experiences rolling orgasms...one after the other...her body betrays her and the pleasure backfire

Duration: 13:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 210.7 MB
    Download Objectifying Alli pt.3

18. polosa

polosa Active Member

Eden' Dream - PantyHose and black tape Encasement - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM

As told by Eden The man in the white Lab Coat disappears for a while. I struggle while tied by my neck. After a while he returns with more tape! He wraps my lower legs individually in a criss-cross pattern, but he doesn't tape my ankles together. He does some more decorative taping on my upper body. He also tapes across my tits very tightly. Now he tightens my neckrope and me up on my tiptoes. After a few minutes of this, my calves are burning. Things get worse though... He starts spanking my ass, and I mean hard! He puts on his glasses and starts taking notes as I suffer and pray my calves don't give out. He finally removes the neck string. He walks me back and forth a few times, but soon he strings me back up by my neck again. Its even tighter than before. I'm back on my tippy toes again. He gets more tape and tapes my ankles. I'm once again released from the neck string. He orders me to hop back and forth across the room. I can barely breathe at this point as the tape is so tight around my chest and stomach. Now he's making me hop!! After he tires of that, he makes me hop in place and in a circle. Just as I feel I'm going to lose consciousness once again, He orders me to stop and lets me sit down... Finally!! He once again starts adding more tape, Jeez. He uses it on my face this time. Under my chin and over my head, and then over the bridge of my nose. He leaves me seated. Between the tape and the pantyhose, I can barely see anything, so I don't dare try and get up. After a bit, I hear a camera clicking away. The man then makes me stand and I hear him taking more pics. I soon black out and then I finally wake up. What a dream!!

Duration: 18:33
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 414.8 MB
    Download Eden' Dream - PantyHose and black tape Encasement - Part 2

19. polosa

polosa Active Member

Strict Restraint
    [​IMG]

She is stripped and shackled on her back... The lines of her body become even more beautiful as she pulls and struggles... no easy task when you're lokced into steel shackles...

Duration: 26:48
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 201.1 MB
    Download Strict Restraint

20. polosa

polosa Active Member

Lanky fit redhead Cici Rhodes hogtied on a box and made to service cocks! HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Year: 2017
    Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Studio: SB
    Duration: 16 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Cici is shackled in a challenging hogtie, wrists to ankles, and you can see the strain written across her face. The beauty of a hogtie is that it leaves both ends open for use. While our redhead decorates the top of the box, the big breasted Rain DeGrey is stashed inside for later use. Once our phone stops being entertaining, we decide to see what sort of fun we can have with these sluts.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

File size: 832.2 MB
    Download Lanky fit redhead Cici Rhodes hogtied on a box and made to service cocks! HD 720p